Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week 7: Bangkok Balcony

That's right --- two Thai places in a row! I'm really breaking out of my mold now...

This Thursday I went to Bangkok Balcony in Squirrel Hill overlooking the exciting stretch of shops on Forbes Ave. I'm in full swing on the job-hunt, prepping for interviews in the coming weeks; so, I'll keep this short:

  • I ordered Pad Thai with Chicken, and it was awesome. The noodles stuck together perfectly so not only was it delicious, it was also not embarrassing to eat!
  • Our table overlooked Forbes Ave --- awesome for people watching (or in this case, watching people run to their destinations in the rain).
  • Service was great, menu was varied, and the price was right for a once a week college student budget.


Bottom Line
It's a tie (pun intended) between Thai Me Up and Bangkok Balcony for best Thai in Pittsburgh. So, depending on which one you're closest to, I recommend stopping by for some excellent Thai!

Bangkok Balcony on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment